HEAVEN V2.00 Index du Forum

Nouveau message important à lire Ici
Nos Tutos en Vidéo Ici

HEAVEN V2.00 Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

when is the best time to buy flights to europe for christmas

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HEAVEN V2.00 Index du Forum -> Tutoriels -> Abyssia
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Clintonplell

Pseudo In Game: Clintonplell

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Juin - 09:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: when is the best time to buy flights to europe for christmas Répondre en citant

п»їYourNetBiz - Learn About This Revolutionary Business Venture

I'm guessing you are here as you are interested in the YourNetBiz products

Well here is an honest overview of the business

This is not your traditional MLM style business, but is what's known as a high ticket direct sales business, whereby you will make large commissions on the front end when you make sales, which is really cool. You will also make commissions for sales that your team members make, but you will only be paid one level down.

This kind of business model works well for people who would like to create a quick cashflow and not have to wait to build a large downline as would be required in a traditional MLM model.

YourNetBiz was previously known as MyInternetBusiness but was rebranded in May 2009. During the rebrand, the back office was also up rated and new products were added to the retail suite, which comes with the business. YNB was created by Dave Garven & Rob Hannley.

What is the business?

A ready to go, complete virtual business in a 'box' is what you get should you choose to join. With the system you will of course get a back office so you can track every aspect of your business, you get all the marketing tools and training that you need to be successful. You will also have the added bonus of having your own personal business assistant if you require, these are trained sales people that will call your leads for you if you wish and close the sale for you.

Pretty cool, you can do a LOT with all that stuff.

To clarify the PBA (Personal Business Assistant) is a real human person who is trained in the sphere of sales.. They will answer on the phone any questions your prospects may have, they will also attempt to close the sale for you and if successful charge a very modest fee

I love this aspect of the business, I find many team members simply don't want to be phoning leads. Personally I use them when I'm away on holiday, I don't want to be calling prospects if I'm laying on a beach or scuba diving!

If you want to have the maximum earning potential with this business then you will want to join at the Platinum level, you will be eligible for commission payments of $500 to $2,000 when you make a package sale. You will also profit from your retail centre as you will have the resale rights to over 3,000 different products.

How much could I make from this?

If you are an effective marketer then you can earn a LOT of money. Period. With YourNetBiz being an online marketing training company then you will be taught exactly what is needed to be successful in this line of business. You will learn EVERYTHING related to online marketing from the baby stuff all the way up to veteran hardcore.

If you join at Platinum Primo Vacations will also be included in your business package. Primo vacations would normally retail as a biz op on its own for five hundred dollars. You will have access to some of the best deals found anywhere on holidays to very desirable vacations. Often you get 80% off the normal price!.

Pretty cool when you have an automated business that works for you WHILST you are away on holiday!

http://hceap.info/hotel/how-to-buy-tickets-using-fandango-promotional-codes…

http://slim.bestsky.info

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 10 Juin - 09:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    HEAVEN V2.00 Index du Forum -> Tutoriels -> Abyssia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation